Pages

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

i...

I hate:
  • when I yell at Punkin
  • that I feel like sometimes the only way Punkin hears me is if I yell
  • that when I make dinner (which is a rarity) I expect applause and cheers and a parade thrown in my honor
  • when I make dinner (which is a rarity) but it doesn't turn out how I hoped
  • that I'm disorganized and can't seem to hold on to the motivation to do much about it
  • that middle school doesn't feel so far away some days when I wonder if people like me
  • that this list has become self-indulgent and whiny

I love:

  • that I'm married to the most wonderful man in the world
  • that Punkin loves to talk and ask questions (even if it is "why?" every 3 seconds)
  • Punkin's toes. Seriously, they're the only toes I've ever not thought were completely and utterly disgusting
  • that my relationships with my brothers have grown as we've all gotten older
  • that I'm actually looking forward to the day my parents move to the same town as me
  • that I've been blessed by the friendships of great women from my moms group
  • that God is faithful and loves me unconditionally
  • that this list makes the first list seem so small

What about you? What makes your lists?

7 comments:

ems said...

I hate rain
I hate mud
I hate lectures
I hate cleaning

I love sunshine
I love ice cream
I love watching my dogs run around with wild abandon (outside)
I love summer break with no school
I love when my friend's children remember my name
I love Thursday night TV :-)

Indymavs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Indymavs said...

i hate how long it took me to say 'i love you' to you

i love the way our relationship has grown

(i hate the fact i used the word 'relationship') ;)

punkinmama said...

My most favorite post comment ever! Perhaps I will frame it!

I love you!

designHER Momma said...

good food makes me really smile! me yelling at my girls makes me cringe...

SimplyBillie said...

Hi there! The winner for the Jumpstart giveaway is about to lose her internet connection. You were next in line, so the membership goes to you! I need your first name and e-mail address in order to pass it along to Jumpstart. As soon as I get that, they can set up your free membership!

Sarah Mae said...

I hate that I use the word "hate" way too often - trying to rid it from my vocab!

I LOVE how my son rubs his hands on my face and says, "hands are for loooooooooooooove." :)

Web Statistics

Clicky