Pages

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

i...

I hate:
  • when I yell at Punkin
  • that I feel like sometimes the only way Punkin hears me is if I yell
  • that when I make dinner (which is a rarity) I expect applause and cheers and a parade thrown in my honor
  • when I make dinner (which is a rarity) but it doesn't turn out how I hoped
  • that I'm disorganized and can't seem to hold on to the motivation to do much about it
  • that middle school doesn't feel so far away some days when I wonder if people like me
  • that this list has become self-indulgent and whiny

I love:

  • that I'm married to the most wonderful man in the world
  • that Punkin loves to talk and ask questions (even if it is "why?" every 3 seconds)
  • Punkin's toes. Seriously, they're the only toes I've ever not thought were completely and utterly disgusting
  • that my relationships with my brothers have grown as we've all gotten older
  • that I'm actually looking forward to the day my parents move to the same town as me
  • that I've been blessed by the friendships of great women from my moms group
  • that God is faithful and loves me unconditionally
  • that this list makes the first list seem so small

What about you? What makes your lists?

7 comments:

ems said...

I hate rain
I hate mud
I hate lectures
I hate cleaning

I love sunshine
I love ice cream
I love watching my dogs run around with wild abandon (outside)
I love summer break with no school
I love when my friend's children remember my name
I love Thursday night TV :-)

Lukas, Jodie, Grace, and Grant said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lukas said...

i hate how long it took me to say 'i love you' to you

i love the way our relationship has grown

(i hate the fact i used the word 'relationship') ;)

punkinmama said...

My most favorite post comment ever! Perhaps I will frame it!

I love you!

designHER Momma said...

good food makes me really smile! me yelling at my girls makes me cringe...

~Billie~ said...

Hi there! The winner for the Jumpstart giveaway is about to lose her internet connection. You were next in line, so the membership goes to you! I need your first name and e-mail address in order to pass it along to Jumpstart. As soon as I get that, they can set up your free membership!

Sarah Mae said...

I hate that I use the word "hate" way too often - trying to rid it from my vocab!

I LOVE how my son rubs his hands on my face and says, "hands are for loooooooooooooove." :)

Web Statistics

Clicky