Pages

Sunday, June 21, 2009

happy father's day


The Hubs is an amazing father. He is so involved with Punkin and takes responsibility for so many things that other husbands just assume that their wives will (or should*) handle. I can't really express how much I appreciate him. I hope he has some idea of the huge help that he is to me. I know I wouldn't be the wife and mother I am without him.

*Don't get me started!


Picture thanks to queenofhaddock at The Ivey League. I won her giveaway for a free mosaic. If you've not visited her site, check it out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um...he's still the most adorable kid evah! Hope hubs liked the mosaic!

punkinmama said...

Thanks! I think so too!

And Hubs LOVES the mosaic! Thanks so much! He was very impressed with it!

Web Statistics

Clicky